1. Conduct Research on the Employer, Hiring Manager, and Job Opportunity
2. Review Common Interview Questions and Prepare Your Responses
3. Dress for Success
4. Arrive on Time, Relaxed and Prepared for the Interview
5. Make Good First Impressions
6. Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, Candid, and Concise
7. Remember the Importance of Body Language
8. Ask Insightful Questions.
9. Sell Yourself and then Close the Deal
10. Thank Interviewer(s) in Person, by Email, or Postal Mail.
The 5 Worst Things to Do During a Job Interview
1. Show up late or too early
2. Wear inappropriate clothes
3. Badmouth a previous boss
4. Be unprepared
5. Respond poorly to the interview questions